Silverbullet Internships: Everything you need to know.
At Silverbullet we offer the opportunity for those just starting out in their career to learn, develop and gain invaluable experience from truly talented individuals.
We understand that no one individual is the same and therefore offer a variety of employment routes and schemes, such as:
- Graduate Schemes – opportunities for those who have graduated from university and looking to carve out a career in marketing and advertising technology;
- Apprenticeships – opportunities to combine work, learning and obtaining qualifications within the digital marketing industry;
- Internships – short term work placements for those looking to gain that all essential work experience within a high-paced and exciting work environment.
Regardless of the route you take, we will offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- The chance to learn and work with some of the best people in the industry.
- The opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest brands, publishers, media agencies and leading technology providers in the digital marketing space.
- First-hand experience of new technologies.
- The opportunity to grow a desired skill set for the new marketing age companies.
- A supportive and fun working environment.
- The opportunity to carve out your career in the direction that suits you.
- The ability to work flexibly.
- Lifelong learning.
Let’s take a deeper dive into our internships
Silverbullet hosts a variety of departments within its global organisation. From strategic consulting, technical engineers and data scientists, to sales, marketing and product gurus. By joining us as an intern, you will be able to explore a variety of departments to help you better identify where your skillsets lie.
Within each department you will learn the various responsibilities and the technologies we work with, whilst getting stuck into projects specific to that department. Depending on your background and where you want to go in your career, we can tailor the time spent in each department to meet your needs.
Skills and training you will gain access to.
During your times as an intern you will be provided with training and development in the three-core areas:
- (M)adtech Foundation Training
- Technical & Software Training
- Soft Skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to step into a very exciting career in the (m)adetch and digital marketing space. If you are interested in working with Silverbullet as an intern, please send your CV and covering letter expressing an interest to: Email Lisa@wearesilverbullet.com