Silverbullet Group Go Live On The London Stock Exchange AIM Market
Silverbullet To Float On AIM And Proposed Placing.
Silverbullet is a provider of digital transformation services and products which assist brand owners and advertisers to optimise their digital marketing investment, with a particular focus on unlocking the potential of first party data and contextual intelligence. The Company announces its intention to seek admission of its shares to trading on AIM, with admission expected to take place on 28 June 2021.
The Group’s clients include global brands, such as Heineken, Dolce & Gabbana, Jägermeister and Channel 4, advertising marketplaces and trading desks, and the global media agency network, Local Planet, with which the Company has a joint venture partnership.
This announcement follows on from the recently released Schedule One announcement, which indicated that Admission is expected to occur in late June 2021. The Company intends to raise gross proceeds of approximately £9.5m via a proposed placing on Admission (the “Placing”) with an expected market capitalisation on Admission of £34.5m. The net proceeds of the Placing are intended to accelerate Silverbullet’s growth, primarily through the roll out of its 4D product and the expansion of its existing client base. Strand Hanson is the Nominated Adviser to Silverbullet and Oberon Capital is the Company’s broker.
- Significant market opportunity – the Group is geared towards capitalising on what the Board believes is the once in a generation, permanent, global shift in consumer behaviour towards digital media, with digital advertising spending forecast to reach US$645.80 billion by 2024, accounting for to 67.8 per cent. of total media advertising spend.
- Established existing client base – the Group has worked, directly or via agency partners, with over 100 brands, including many household names such as Heineken, Dolce & Gabbana, Jägermeister and Channel 4, and completed work for over 40 newly introduced brands in 2020.
- Regulatory driven environment – changing regulation and corporate policy globally, as well as a desire for more reliable performance analysis in order to optimise digital marketing investments, is helping to drive the shift by brands towards ‘in-housing’ of the digital marketing process. Silverbullet is well positioned to capitalise on this trend as well as the wider trend away from the use of third-party cookies in the advertising environment.
- Strong established services business – the Company has an established and growing services business with significant accumulated industry experience and a proven track record of delivering strategic projects and activation services to its clients.
- Recently launched flagship product – the Group’s flagship digital marketing product, 4D, is a contextual intelligence cloud-based platform that seeks to improve brand engagement and marketing ROI, which the Board believes will enable the Group to deliver scalable revenues with low marginal costs.
- Global presence – Silverbullet has established a global presence, with established offices in the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Australia and a recently opened office the United States. The Group also continues to look at other opportunities for expansion worldwide.
- Experienced Board and management – the majority of the Board have held senior positions at global software companies, including a number of transactional exits such as, Oracle BlueKai DMP, DoubleVerify, FreeWheel Media, Inc., and Acxiom, Inc. (former owner of Liveramp, Inc.,), and have significant industry experience across data engineering, SAAS product development and marketing.
- Commercial partnerships – the Group has close technical and commercial partnerships with Salesforce, Oracle and Adobe, all of which have existing sales channels and are already delivering to clients.
- Material joint venture and strategic partnership – the Group has established a joint venture and strategic partnership with Local Planet, a scaled network of over 60 agencies across the globe which transact, in aggregate, over USD $16bn (£11.5bn) of media buying on behalf of their clients. The Local Planet joint venture, established in December 2020, which has already generated material services revenues for the Group, presents a significant opportunity to provide further data services and the 4D product to the Local Planet agency network
Visit our investor relations website to find out more.