Silverbullet Apprenticeship: Everything you need to know.
Silverbullet prides itself on its people. Our team of data engineers, traders, programmatic gurus, product developers, strategic consultants and technical masterminds are the building blocks of our success. With such talent on the ground – and across the globe – we are offering some fantastic opportunities for those looking to explore a career in marketing and advertising technology, and the wider digital space.
We understand that no one individual is the same and therefore offer a variety of employment routes and schemes, such as:
- Graduate Schemes – opportunities for those who have graduated from university and looking to carve out a career in marketing and advertising technology;
- Apprenticeships – opportunities to combine work, learning and obtaining qualifications within the digital marketing industry;
- Internships – short term work placements for those looking to gain that all essential work experience within a high-paced and exciting work environment.
Regardless of the route you take, we will offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- The chance to learn and work with some of the best people in the industry.
- The opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest brands, publishers, media agencies and leading technology providers in the digital marketing space.
- First-hand experience of new technologies.
- The opportunity to grow a desired skill set for the new marketing age companies.
- A supportive and fun working environment.
- The opportunity to carve out your career in the direction that suits you.
- The ability to work flexibly.
- Lifelong learning.
Let’s take a deeper dive into our Apprenticeship Offering.
Joining us as an apprentice provides you the opportunity to work towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification, whilst getting involved with projects and gaining hands on experience right from the start of your career journey.
We partner with an organisation that specialises in providing a range of digital Tech and IT apprenticeships at various levels, and we are currently offering the opportunity to undertake the role of Data Analyst while also undertaking a Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship (Including Power BI Microsoft Accreditation).
What you need in order to apply.
To be considered for an apprenticeship, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK and have lived in the UK for 3 years.
You must have five GCSEs at grade 4 or above including Maths and English. You cannot already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or a higher level.
Have a level 3 qualification (A Levels, Btech or Apprenticeship) or equivalent experience.
Check out our live job listing here.
Skills and modules you will gain access to.
During the time spent with Silverbullet, you will undertake five distinct modules:
- Principals of Data
- Customer Focus
- Data Manipulation and Visualisation
- Data Modelling and Machine Learning
- Data Architecture and Cloud
- Data Analysis and Statistics.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to step into a very exciting career in the (m)adetch and digital marketing space. If you are interested in working with Silverbullet as an Analyst Apprentice, please send your CV and covering letter expressing an interest to: Email Lisa@wearesilverbullet.com