As part of the data science team, you will support our customer’s use of marketing data and technology platforms; with a special focus on analysis, predictive models, reporting and consultation. The role requires a high level of technical competence in SQL and Python, but also strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to explain technical concepts to business leaders. It will suit someone with a commitment to team working in a global and multi-project context.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have demonstrable experience with Python and SQL to relatie business problems into insights. A solid working knowledge of pandas, matplotlib (or similar charting libraries) are essential. You should also have experience of cloud infrastructure such as Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure. A working knowledge of Data visualization/exploration tools (such as Google Data Studio, Datorama, PowerBI and Tableau) is desirable. An understanding of containers, AWS Batch, Spark, Hive, AWS Sagemaker and workflow orchestration are also helpful. You will have the capacity to successfully manage a pipeline of duties with minimal supervision. You will also need to be fluent in English.
Main Role Responsibilities:
- Engage in discussions with client’s technical and business teams. Convert business problems into analysis and report results through presentations
- Create predictive models for marketing teams, such as lifetime value
- Create Dashboards from insights to democratise the use of data across the client’s teams
- Support the internal teams undertaking Customer Data Platform implementations; notably with Python and SQL related to predictive models and analytics
- Work with structured and unstructured data in a variety of formats
- Develop proof of concept for new data services and reporting solutions
- Implement Quality Assurance (Daily Checks), Deployment Checks, etc
- Build and maintain a healthy culture, working as one company and with a driven approach to growth. Engaging in Presales & Consultancy will help us shape our data science offer to clients
Nice to have:
- Numerate Degree, especially in computer science, maths, physical sciences or engineering;
- Experience with DMPs, CDPs, ad-technologies, marketing automation, web analytics tools, personalization platforms and tag management systems;
- Experience with workflow orchestration such as Airflow
- Understanding of digital marketing and digital advertising KPIs and metrics
- Ability to support DPO with advice and practical help on technical measures for data protection, retention policies and compliance
- On occasion it may be helpful to support finance and sales with Salesforce CRM reporting
- Knowledge of Italian, German or Spanish.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org