EU Project Manager
Zone 1, London, United Kingdom
The Silverbullet Project Manager (EU specific) will be part of the consulting team. This role will involve a mix of external client facing activity as well as internal development work, specifically in the European region covering Italy, Germany and London.
Reporting directly to the Global Project Manager, you will be given guidance on how to follow Silverbullet’s proven methodologies and processes. The role will also indirectly report to the relevant Engagement Leads of a given project, acting as the quarter back of a given client project.
The Project Manager will be assigned to specific projects, and will work very closely with the Engagement Lead of a given project to support on:
- Pre-Project Tasks: Work with Global Project Manager to determine resource scheduling; set up the project in our Scheduling tool
- Project Live Tasks: Create project material (gantt chart, risk log, organise meetings); Monitor project health (reviewing logged hours and budget spent – report to Global Project Manager /Engagement Lead with any red flags)
- Project Closure Tasks: Follow up with Engagement Lead on creating case studies, and facilitate retrospectives; collate and ensure relevant documentation is logged in our central database.
The Project Manager will work closely with the Global Project Manager to evolve and improve on current methodologies and processes, as the business grows. Tasks will include building out internal documentation, curating reports for the wider business and actively researching new tools / developing ways of working to promote efficiencies within the business.
MAIN ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Manager role is ultimately responsible for ensuring that our internal and external projects adhere to a checklist of items. A list of these items will include:
- Organise internal progress meetings
- Create and keep up to date the project plans
- Review resource availability
- Attend client meetings (weekly WIPs)
- Responsible for Budget management
- Work with development team to build out project plans
- Set up risk log
- Monitor project health and raise red flags
- Kick off project closure process
- Follow up that int/ext case studies are completed
- Run and facilitate int/ext retrospectives
- Problem solving skills
Given their day-to-day relationships with Silverbullet clients, members of the Consulting Services team will, where applicable, be tasked with strengthening and expanding our client relationships at all levels of the client organization. This will include the following responsibilities:
- Supporting with upsell of available services to include additional resource
- Introducing clients to the Silverbullet suite of products
- Using client experience to help develop the Silverbullet suite of products
- Managing partner technology relationships
- Referring clients to Silverbullet value partners
- Negotiating renewals and contract upgrades with senior client level execs
The following tools are used by the Strategic Services team:
- Wrike – Project Management
- Mural – visual collaboration tool
- HubPlanner – Time tracking and scheduling
- Confluence – Internal wiki
- Microsoft Office
Experience in these tools is not essential, but could be useful.
- Minimum 2 years project management experience
- Proven experience in delivering Technology projects (prior experience of at least one of the following is necessary – CDP, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Tag Management or equivalent)
ADDITIONAL USEFUL EXPERIENCE:
- Specific Marketing Cloud Implementation experience
- Experience in the digital media industry
- Experience of working in a startup environment
- Language of German or Italian would be useful, but not a necessity
- A motivated self-starter who is always looking to improve their personal skill-set and experience
- A charismatic individual with a desire to grow client relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complicated ideas in a clear and logical manner.
- The ability to multi-task across clear priorities while continuing to provide high attention to detail across all projects.
- The confidence to take responsibility for your actions and to make crisp decisions for the benefit of your client and Silverbullet.
Led by some of the most innovative, experienced people in Datatech, Silverbullet was created with the sole purpose of helping companies get ROI from their data and technology. We work with the biggest brands, content owners and most innovative, cutting edge technology platforms.
Silverbullet was built by doers. People who have built or used tech platforms first hand. We don’t theorise. We do. Our approach to data has led to us growing rapidly and we are proud to say that we now count some of the most recognisable marketer and publisher brands around as our clients – including the likes of Channel 4, Dolce & Gabbana, Fiat Chrysler Automobile and The Economist.
A career at Silverbullet will give you first hand experience of new technologies and exposure to larger multinational companies.
With offices across the globe (London, Milan, Munich, Melbourne), Silverbullet is a fast moving and exciting place to work with a vibrant atmosphere and the opportunity for all to develop themselves alongside some of the best people in the industry.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org